Planner, Saatchi & Saatchi, Dubai.
Do I Love Saatchi? Considering that Saatchi has been my ONLY agency for the last 8 years (before that I was finishing my Bachelor’s in Business Administration), the answer is rather obvious. In the last 2920 days, I have spent many an evening with every conceivable type of account: business-to-business, retail, entertainment networks, mobile phones, telecom, chocolates, processed cheese, sea-ports, diapers, diapers and more diapers. An avid advertising enthusiast, I am in many ways like the city of Dubai: cosmopolitan enough to handle the world’s best (deployed Saatchi, NY’s ‘Olympics 2004’ campaign in the Middle East), local enough to handle the region’s best (previously lead account handler on Pampers M.E.) and glitzy enough to light up an office party (Best Dressed in Office Xmas Party 2004, photos available on request). But though the world comes to Dubai, even Dubai needs to see the world. That said, I am keen to relocate, learn new truths, experience new brands and enrich myself.